- 6-hour Napa Valley wine tour in one of our specialty vehicles
- Visit up to three renowned Napa wineries selected by a guide
- Learn about local winemaking from vintners and other experts
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from several area locations
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Country Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Professionally presented, most informative and well worth the time and cost." See review
- "You may want to bring your own charcuterie snacks to help absorb some of the alcohol in-between the winery stops." See review
- "I requested a gluten-free option, and from what I could tell, several other people requested dairy-free, but we all had the same sandwiches on asiago cheese bread with chips and a cookie." See review