- Get out of the van or bus and out of doors on this Sonoma bike and wine tour
- Local guide will shed insight into Sonoma history and culture
- Choose to taste wines at two vineyards or just enjoy the views of our valley.
- Full day bike rental is included so it's yours all day
Departure & Return
One mile south of Sonoma Plaza Limited onsite parking lot visible from the street next to our shop, plenty of additional free street parking along Broadway. If you need assistance please call 707-938-2080
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for admission to the winery tasting rooms is 21 years; for this reason, we are unable to accommodate guests under 21 on this tour.
- Please note: This is a wine-focused tour that includes visiting three wineries. Although wine tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes need to be back at our shop by 5pm or LATE Fees will apply.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Valley Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Sonoma Valley Bike and Wine Tour (E-bike or Regular).