5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Specialized Electric Bike Rental
Hosted by a knowledgeable, local Tour Guide
Wine purchase pickup service
Wine tasting fees ($30-50 average at most wineries)
Departure & Return
6500 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This is a wine-focused tour. Although tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Near public transportation
- Participants must comfortable riding in a bike lane or shoulder next to vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric Bike Wine Tasting Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
15 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoMountain Bike Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoMountain Bike Tours - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Beringer Tours & TicketsBenziger Family Winery Tours & TicketsSafari West Tours & TicketsGloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards Tours & TicketsSt. Helena Tours & TicketsOld Faithful Geyser of California Tours & TicketsNapa Valley Wine Train Tours & TicketsRaymond Vineyards Tours & TicketsHopMonk Tavern Tours & TicketsDry Creek Valley Tours & TicketsAndretti Winery Tours & TicketsFort Ross State Historic Park Tours & TicketsJenner Tours & TicketsZD Wines Tours & TicketsAlexander Valley Tours & TicketsLarson Family Winery Tours & TicketsViansa Sonoma Winery Tours & TicketsV Marketplace Tours & TicketsSonoma Valley Wine Trolley Tours & TicketsGrgich Hills Estate Tours & Tickets