10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Hit the world-famous road to Hana during the full-day sightseeing tour of this byway’s lush farms, scenic overlooks, and rich Hawaiian history. Try to keep your jaw from dropping as you proceed along this iconic north-Maui route, passing postcard-perfect scenery at Wai'anapanapa State Park, Ho’okipa Beach Park, and Waikani Falls. Continue on to Ke’anae, a historic Hawaiian hamlet known for its fisherman and photo-worthy atmosphere, and see the final resting place of aviator Charles Lindbergh. A guide, round-trip hotel transport, and lunch are all included.
- Take the 'path less-traveled' on this scenic exploration of the famous road to Hana
- See the lesser-known sights along this celebrated Maui road
- Enjoy postcard-perfect views at scenic spots
- Snap photos of the fishermen in the historic Hawaiian hamlet of Ke’anae
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel//Condo//Port pickup and drop-off
Minimum 2 guests to book
Departure & Return
1090 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
We will leave safeway parking lot promptly at 8:00am...
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is full loop around the backside of Hana
- Please indicate your hotel in 'Hotel Pickup' at time of booking in the "special requirement" section
- Please provide a proper contact phone number to confirm food orders and pickup arrangments. If resort phone is provided please provide room number in the "special requirement" section.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No infants
- Minimum 2 travelers
- Lunch Choices:-Turkey Sub -Ham Sub -Roast Beef Sub -Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V)
- Breakfast Choices:-Bacon, Egg n Chz Muffin -Egg n Chz Muffin -Rice & Tomato (GF,V)
- Most travelers can participate
- Vaccine Card or Negative COVID19 test result within 48 hours to participate. Starting September 15, 2021
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Maui
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
I am a vegetarian / I have allergies / I am gluten or lacto free.
A:Just let us know any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring your snorkel gear so you can snorkel from black sands beach" See review
- "It was a very long day, but well worth it, Beautiful waterfalls and landscape." See review
- "I definitely recommend the Road to Hana tour with a guide as the roads were narrow, curvy and rough for someone unfamiliar with the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMauiLahainaKiheiShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & TicketsLahaina Jodo Mission Tours & TicketsKapalua Tours & TicketsLa Perouse Bay Tours & TicketsHanakao'o Beach Park Tours & TicketsMaui Ocean Center Tours & TicketsUlupalakua Ranch Tours & TicketsKahului Harbor Tours & TicketsKaʻanapali Tours & TicketsPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsLahaina Tours & TicketsHana Tours & TicketsKaumahina State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsPipiwai Trail Tours & TicketsWaiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & TicketsOcean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery Tours & TicketsKaʻanapali Beach Tours & TicketsBailey House Museum Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsSurfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets