- Get local advice on Los Angeles’ most photo-worthy places
- Go to a secret hiking trail and pose for photos near the Hollywood Sign
- Stay connected during your travels with onboard Wi-Fi
- Access incredible viewpoints that you likely wouldn’t uncover alone
Departure & Return
Next to Harley Davidson Check-in is 15 min prior to departure. Failure to appear on time will be considered a no-show. A rescheduling fee will apply. Allow yourself enough time to be there on time as LA traffic is unpredictable. Public parking is available in the rear (price may vary).
We recommend finishing the tour at the Chinese Theatre to also see the most famous stars on the Boulevard like Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles, etc...
Another Option is the Beverly Hills Sign, which will allow you to spend more time exploring Rodeo Drive by feet, or take 704 Bus directly to Santa Monica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for people over 250 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people that are claustrophobic
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Ticket LA tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff