7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Los Angeles without the hassle of driving during this full-day private tour. Get picked up at your hotel and spend the day exploring Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Venice Beach. Go window shopping on Rodeo Drive, stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and see the Hollywood sign from Griffith Park Observatory.
- Maximize time in Los Angeles with a private tour
- Explore the Santa Monica Pier and the stores of Rodeo Drive
- Visit the Griffith Park Observatory and see the Hollywood sign
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury air-conditioned van or bus
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels and addresses in the Los Angeles area
Tour guide gratuity is included in the fare
cost of lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel or bus-accessible location in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Culver City, LAX area, or Downtown Los Angeles
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Day in LA Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Los Angeles For Any Group Size?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Los Angeles For Any Group Size?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Los Angeles For Any Group Size?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Los Angeles For Any Group Size
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesSanta MonicaCaliforniaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensViper RoomVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Universal CityWalkEgyptian TheatreComedy StoreJ. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty)Melrose Avenue Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Manhattan BeachPacific Design Center (PDC)Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesHard Rock Café HollywoodHollywood Hills Whisky a Go GoParadise CoveRose Bowl StadiumMadame Tussauds HollywoodHollywood MuseumWizarding World of Harry Potter