- Hollywood sightseeing tour by open-air bus
- See the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign, the old Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills
- Pass by movie filming locations and homes of the rich and famous
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY openbustourscom,llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The top is open which is great, but know that it can get very cold up in the hills so I'd recommend bringing a warm sweater and maybe even a knit hat to keep ears warm too." See review
- "There is plentiful parking available in structures about a block away." See review
- "It gets super chilly up in the hills in the morning with the air blowing through the open bus." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews