2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Whether you’re traveling with family young or old or you just want to put your feet up for the day, this morning cruise is a great way to see the lush Tamar Valley without wearing yourself out with a long hike or drive. Cruise from Launceston into the dramatic Cataract Gorge and beyond. There are plenty of spectacular photo opportunities in the Gorge and beyond, including the riverside districts of Windermere and Rosevears.
- Family friendly cruise: children get a discount and the ferry is stroller-accessible
- Settle in and enjoy a complimentary tasting menu of local beers and wines
- Coffee, tea and snacks are also provided on board your cruise
- This cruise is fully wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Home Point Pde (Tiger Bus Stop) , Launceston TAS 7250, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tamar river cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLauncestonCatamaran Cruises - TasmaniaWater Tours - TasmaniaDay Cruises - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory
Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)Launceston Planetarium Clarendon HouseLaunceston City ParkPlatypus HouseGrindelwald Swiss VillageLow Head Pilot Station Maritime MuseumBay of FiresTamar ValleyBen Lomond National ParkSeahorse WorldGeorge Town Watch HouseBrickendonEvandaleNational Automobile Museum of TasmaniaDesign TasmaniaBeaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre