- Choose an easy, moderate, or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Along the drive, make a stop at the Moapa Indian Reservation to pick up some fireworks, liquor, or cigarettes that are completely duty-free.
When you enter the Valley of Fire State Park, your guide explains the area’s history as well as its fascinating geology, and leads you to the trailhead of whichever hike you’ve chosen.
Over the course of the trek through the park, learn about the erosion and seismic fault lines that have created the rugged terrain, all while surrounded by a surreal landscape of enormous, deeply red rocks. For thousands of years, Native American-Indian tribes have lived and survived in this landscape, and your guide offers some fascinating insight to their legends, history, and myths, as well as point out some ancient petroglyphs that have been here for 3,000 years.
Water and snacks are provided for the hike, and once you’ve conquered the dusty trail and soaked up the epic beauty, you have the chance to explore the Valley of Fire official visitors center. On the car ride back to Las Vegas, rest your legs and watch the scene slowly change outside the window, as the windswept desert slowly gives to the glitz, glamor, and lights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and hats are advised
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- If you would like to guarantee the tour's departure there is a $35 fee payable on the date of travel, this will make the tour non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Love Hikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Go with the early hike unless you want the experience of feeling like your cooking in an oven." See review
- "Not too hard, not too easy, about 5 hours from start to finish with the drive included." See review
- "Would highly recommend the morning tour since it is not as hot, and there are less people at the park so you feel like you have the whole place to yourself!" See review