Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the luxury of a helicopter tour above a natural wonder—Red Rock Canyon
- Access aerial views of famous Vegas sights—such as the Las Vegas Strip
- Great for celebrations—the tour includes a champagne break at sunset
- Land on a private vista that boasts panoramic views of Las Vegas Valley
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the flight
- Photo ID such as a driver's license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided that there is someone in your party able to assist you with boarding and disembarking. Wheelchairs will remain at the terminal during flight
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms