- Sunset horseback ride and barbecue in beautiful Red Rock Canyon
- Experienced and friendly cowboys and cowgirls escort you and provide riding tips
- Ride through a rugged desert landscape and see native wildlife
- Enjoy a western-style barbeque dinner by the campfire
- Roast marshmallows over the campfire to make fresh s'mores
- Enjoy live entertainment and cowboy poetry under the stars
- No riding experience necessary
- Includes round-trip transfers from Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: pickup is only available from these hotels. If your hotel is not listed, you will be directed to the closest one for pickup.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||12:50 PM - 05:50 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise at the time of booking your dinner preference in the special requirements field at check out
- Please be sure to include the body weight of each traveler
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All children 17 years and under must wear a safety helmet
- Children ages 16 to 17 years can have their parents sign a release permitting them to ride without the helmet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide us your hotel information when you book so we can pick you up
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cowboy Trail Rides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Red Rock Canyon Sunset Horseback Ride and Barbeque.
- "It IS the desert, so temps can get chilly at night so dress appropriately!" See review
- "Bring your camera and have your phone charged so that you can take lots of pictures" See review
- "We rode in January so it was a bit chilly for our sunset ride, luckily I had a jacket and hat - dress accordingly!" See review