4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the lights and crowds of the Las Vegas Strip behind. Get out into the serene wilderness and explore the Red Rock Canyon at your own pace. Your guide picks you up at your Las Vegas hotel and provides all the supplies you need. Climb the hills on your electric bikes, and cruise the loop to get breathtaking views of the canyon.
- Cruise through the Red Rock Canyon on your own self-guided tour
- All your needs are taken care of, from safety gear to snacks and water
- Book a sunrise, 9 am, or 1 pm tour depending on your schedule
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Las Vegas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Ride at your own pace on an independent electric bike tour but with the ease of hotel transport.
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Bottles water and Snack
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders between the age of 14 and 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Riders under 14 years old are not accepted
- All participants must signed a waiver
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Minimum height is 5-feet (152cm)
- Maximum weight is 265lbs (120kg or 19st.) due to the battery capacity and available power
- Pregnant woman will not be accepted due to risk of falling
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EzRideLV .
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
How can I arrange hotel pickup for the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Pickup is available from many Las Vegas Strip hotels. When booking your tour, please select your hotel from the list. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm the exact pickup details.
Can I participate in the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour if I'm a beginner rider?
A:Absolutely! This tour is appropriate for all levels of riders. You will be on a state-of-the-art E-Bike with pedal-assist technology.
How difficult is it to ride an E-Bike?
A:Riding an E-Bike is as easy as a regular bicycle. If you are fit to ride a bicycle on flat roads, an E-bike is for you.
How do I know where to go on the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:You will be provided with a map and clear directions. The route includes 4 miles of bike lane (each direction), and a paved, one-way, 13-mile road through Red Rock Canyon. There are several stops clearly marked along the route to stop and enjoy.
Is it dangerous to ride an E-Bike through the Red Rock Canyon loop?
A:There are many hikers, runners, and cyclists, although you will also share the road with cars & motorcycles. The speed limit is 15 MPH in some places and it is recommended to ride on the right side of the road. You will also have a helmet for safety.
Can I bring a backpack with me on the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:You are free to bring your backpack if you are comfortable carrying it for a 4-hour biking tour. You may also borrow one from the local operator if needed.
What if the bike has a flat tire or stops working during the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Tour?
A:Every bike is checked thoroughly before each ride. A tire repair kit is provided for use if needed. If you are unable to repair it yourself, you can call the local operator who will come out and replace the bike for you.
Are there different size bikes for smaller/larger guests during the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Yes - there are different sizes available to provide the most comfortable fit possible.
Are there any weight restrictions to participate in the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Rider weight must not exceed 265 lbs (120 kg, 19 st.). due to the battery capacity and available power.
Are helmets provided during the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Yes - helmets are provided complimentary and are required for all riders.
What should I wear on the Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Dress comfortably, according to the weather. Proper footwear is required. Closed-toe athletic shoes only. Bring your own sunglasses as the Nevada sun is strong, it will also protect your eyes against projectiles like flies or other flying objects.
What is there to see in Red Rock Canyon?
A:Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area lies in Nevada’s Mojave Desert. It’s known for geological features such as towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone Thrust Fault, as well as Native American petroglyphs.
What happens in the event of bad weather on the day of my Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:Tours run rain or shine, however, if the local operator deems the weather unsuitable, they will notify you directly. In these cases, you may either reschedule or cancel with a full refund.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It’s a pretty long tour (20-30 miles depending) so while this doesn’t require a lot of energy, larger adults will still have to do a little work and should be of moderately good health." See review
- "I suggest everyone needs to have a comfort level with bikes and bike riding and wear appropriate shoes, etc." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Rock Canyon Self-Guided Electric Bike Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasMountain Bike Tours - NevadaHalf-day Tours - NevadaMountain Bike Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsMountain Bike Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Zappos TheaterBally's Las VegasChapel of the FlowersLas Vegas Springs PreserveLas Vegas Natural History MuseumVenetian® Resort Las VegasToy ShackMGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Rio All-Suite Hotel & CasinoGrand Canyon North RimParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoCaesars Palace Hotel & CasinoBellagio Las VegasWet 'n' Wild Las VegasWelder UpPark MGM Las VegasThe Mob Museum Pioneer SaloonLINQ PromenadeCalico Hills