- Morning Maverick horseback ride with breakfast
- Round-trip transportation provided
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- Take a horseback ride through the Wild West
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
While professional wranglers prepare the horses for the trail ride, take in the serenity of the majestic surroundings, where red rock mountains and desert meet. You are paired with a tame horse that is well-suited to your skill level.
Follow the same horse trails once used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. Keep your camera on hand to capture photos of grazing cattle and, if you have a keen eye, spot bighorn sheep, roadrunners, and jackrabbits scuttling through the brush.
After your horseback ride, dine on an authentic western-style breakfast, including pancakes, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns, eggs, toast, coffee, and orange juice. Return to your hotel on the Strip with plenty of time left in the day to experience more of Vegas.
Please Note: This is a single-file trail ride. Due to safety regulations, customers are not permitted to run or gallop the horses on the trail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Long pants are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Horseback Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even if you’ve never ridden the horses are all well trained and friendly so do not fear you are in good hands!!" See review
- "This ride is for those novices who are not too familiar with their way around horses and riding." See review
- "but it was very cold, so make sure to bundle up, or don't do horseback ride when it is 40F out there." See review