- Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter
- Enjoy a Champagne picnic on the canyon floor
- Round-trip transport from Las Vegas by limousine included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After boarding the helicopter, the flight passes over sites such as the famous Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering, and the aqua waters and sandstone shorelines of beautiful Lake Mead. Also, soar over the Black Mountains, the Grapevine Mesa Joshua Trees Forest, the Grand Wash Cliffs Wilderness, and into the incredible landscape of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Upon reaching the Grand Canyon, hover high above this worldwide wonder, and then descend down between the canyon’s walls, over the mighty Colorado River and past geological rock formations that span millions of years. Be sure to bring a camera for the one-of-a-kind photo opportunities. After landing at a spot some 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) beneath the rim of the canyon, enjoy a complimentary champagne picnic lunch.
When leaving the Grand Canyon, the return flight will feature a different route with a fantastic view of the Las Vegas strip. The trip concludes with a Las Vegas hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas with Champagne & Light Picnic.
- "The ride can be bumpy at times but service was great and got a lot of knowledge about the area!" See review