- Many conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping and attractions.
- Add on the night tour and see the desert sky lit up with the dazzling lights of the Strip
- Special Value Added Discounts included
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Choose from 9 conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, cafes and some of the Strip's hottest shows. Choose from a 1- or 2-day ticket (consecutive days) to cover as much, or as little, ground as you want.
On the 'Red Route' stop at MGM Grand, Linq, Treasure Island, The Mob Museum, Sahara Hotel, Arts and Antique District, The Strat, Excalibur and the Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
Opt to upgrade to the Deluxe Ticket to add a 3-hour tour of the dazzling neon lights that glimmer throughout the Las Vegas night. Hear from an experienced guide the story of Las Vegas and its famous landmarks while taking in the city's most impressive views. Cruise along the Strip to the famous Las Vegas welcome sign, then continue to old downtown Las Vegas where you'll have the chance to enjoy the Fremont Street Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Night Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The buses run every 45 mins so keep that in mind when you hop off!" See review
- "There were not enough buses operating and had to wait long periods of time - unlike somewhere like New York where there is a bus every 10-12 mins" See review
- "You could get on regular bus to see what we seen and downtown need to go out side of city." See review