- See native marine life like dolphins, whales and sea turtles
- Snorkel among native fish in the warm, clear waters
- Sail aboard a state-of-the-art catamaran with restrooms and roomy sun decks
- Includes breakfast and a buffet lunch on board
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Port Allen Marina Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your way to Port Allen in the morning, where you'll meet your friendly captain and crew and board a 50-foot (15-meter) sailing catamaran equipped with restrooms and spacious sun decks. Enjoy an onboard breakfast and relax on deck as you cruise along the coastline, soaking up magnificent views around every bend. Learn about Na Pali’s sacred place in Kauai’s culture and legends, and look out for passing marine life like spinner dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April). If conditions are right, the crew will hoist the sails for an exciting wind-powered ride.
Weather permitting, stop at a calm spot to splash into the crystal-clear waters and snorkel among native fish, turtles and coral gardens. Recharge with a delicious buffet lunch and beverages onboard, and relax on the return journey to Port Allen in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law for indoor spaces. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear while in our office during check-in.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Na Pali Coast Kauai Snorkel and Sail.