3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Morning or afternoon tea
Wine tasting fees
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Please meet us at Island Beehive, 59 Playford Hwy, Kingscote SA 5223
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
59 Playford Hwy , 59 Playford Hwy, Kingscote SA 5223, Australia
Island Beehive Pty Ltd , 59 Playford Hwy, Kingscote SA 5223, Australia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people (Adults) per booking is required for departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Heritage, Wine & Gin Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heritage, Wine & Gin Tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKangaroo IslandShore Excursions - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaClassic Car Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Stokes Bay Tours & TicketsCape du Couedic Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & Tickets