- Sit back and enjoy the ride as your guide does the steering
- Have a family adventure on the river—suitable for those aged three and up
- Keep your camera dry and let a professional take photos for you (own cost)
- Life jackets provided for safety and ponchos keep you mostly dry
Departure & Return
Meet 15 minutes prior to departure at the Two Brothers Totem Pole Directly beside the Jasper Train Station, across from the Historical Information Centre building
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommended to wear casual clothing and footwear that you don't mind getting wet
- Professional photographer will take a photo of your raft trip. You will have the opportunity to purchase the photo at the end of the trip
- Restroom facilities available at the launch sites
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jasper Raft Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands