- Half-day holiday wine and food walking tour in Healdsburg
- Visit three tasting rooms for guided wine tastings
- Learn what makes a good pairing of wine and food
- Nibble gourmet bites from renowned local producers
- Hear about Sonoma county wineries and Healdsburg's history
- Soak in the ambiance of a picturesque northern California town during the winter holidays
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Healdsburg, Healdsburg, Sonoma County, California
2: Sonoma County, Sonoma County, California
At the GAZEBO located in the Healdsburg Plaza. The Healdsburg Plaza is located at Matheson and Center Street. Parking: Free Public parking available behind Hotel Healdsburg located at 25 Matheson Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Country Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands