5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Stretch your legs and experience Grand Bahama island by bike on this fun-filled tour. With a local guide, cruise to popular sites and landmarks on an electric bike. Visit two beaches and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, learning about the island’s history and culture along the way. Photos of the adventure are emailed to participants after the tour.
- Electric bike tour of Grand Bahama island
- Photos emailed after the tour
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch with non-alcoholic drink
Beach towel use
Emailed photos of your tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transport can be arrarranged for cruise port guests and hotel guests. PLEASE NOTIFY US IF YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION TO OUR LOCATION. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICK UP AND DROP OFF!
Directions: Our booth is located near the entrance of Port Lucaya. As you enter the area make the first left. We are directly behind the main parking lot on the canal side in the turquoise booth and adjacent black trailer. (Directly across the street from the old Grand Bahama Memories resort and up the street from the Grand Lucayan and Pelican Bay resorts.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IF YOU REQUIRE TRANSPORTATION TO OUR LOCATION. THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR PICK UP AND DROP OFF!
Dates: See Availability
Return point: We will return to our Port Lucaya booth after the tour around 3:30 pm. Usually return cruise port guests at 4:00 pm local time.
- Port Lucaya Marketplace, Sea Horse Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
- Freeport Grand Bahama Bahamas Real Estate, Queen's Hwy, Freeport, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please make us aware of any food allergies before lunch
- Not recommended for persons over 350 lbs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY CocoNutz Cruisers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGrand Bahama IslandShore Excursions - FreeportMountain Bike Tours - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - New Providence IslandMountain Bike Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FloridaMountain Bike Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaCategory