- Grand Bahama round-trip beach transfer to Taino Beach
- Spend your time in port relaxing on a white-sand beach
- Rent snorkeling gear or rafts to use in the water, if you wish
- Food and drinks available for purchase at a beach restaurant
- Choose either a morning or afternoon transfer
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Pay your beach entrance fee, and then use your time to swim, rent a raft or snorkel in the sea. Or, if basking in the sun is more your thing, rent a beach chair and umbrella to top up your tan in comfort and style.
For your return trip, your transport will be waiting for you at the prearranged time. End your trip with ease, and arrive back at Freeport in time for your cruise. This round-trip transfer service is available in the morning or afternoon.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Freeport port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fran's Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.