- Snorkel the rich reef of Icacos Island in the Cordillera Keys Nature Reserve
- Stay fueled with a deli-style buffet lunch plus water, soft drinks, and rum
- Guides help find the best spots and identify weird and wonderful creatures
- Full snorkeling gear is provided, including fins and flotation devices
Departure & Return
We’ll meet at 8:00am am inside of Marina Puerto Chico, Fajardo. Meet us at the white tent, next to the marina's main office and Restaurant Cinco Nudos. There are free visitors parking, restrooms, and showers in the marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply - There is a possibility of cancellation after Instant Confirmation. This excursion requires a minimum of 8 guests with reservations in order to provide the tour. In the event this minimum is not met, we will call 1-2 days prior to the excursion to go over alternative options (alternative dates or full refund).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions - If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Drinking age is 21 years old
- Have a good breakfast before enjoying snorkeling experiences
- Bring: swimwear, towel, water/tennis shoes, needed medicine, gratuity
- Bring: Items for skin protection (sunblock without Oxybenzone ingredient, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- At your own risk - waterproof cases with electronic devices (waterproof camera, cell phone, etc.)
- What Not to bring: any valuables or items that cannot get wet. Lost items will be very hard to find in the water. Anything you take with you might get wet.
- Not allowed: Children under 3 years old
- Not allowed: pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean School of Aquatics
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff