Departure & Return
We are located in Cabezas de San Juan Natural Reserve, Ensenada Yegua, Fajardo Puerto Rico. GPS Coordinates 18.221601, -65.375527. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to booking so you can find free parking on the street. Please don't park in the sidewalks.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants 17 years and under must have an adult participating on the tour. We do not recommend the participation of the following guests: Pregnant Women Guests with back, neck, wrist, arm, leg problems, injuries and/or cast. Guest with epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness. All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish. You are responsible for sharing these conditions with the rest of your group.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirate Snorkeling Shack
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff