2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Night Kayaking Eco-Adventure at the Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande Mangrove Reserve.
Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanis.
Life jacket – US Coast Guard Approved.
Two person sit-on-top kayaks
Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
Mosquito repellent is not provided.
Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Departure & Return
Peniel Access Eco Tours , Las Croabas, 987 Road, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto RicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peniel Access Eco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking at Laguna Grande, Fajardo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking at Laguna Grande, Fajardo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking at Laguna Grande, Fajardo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking at Laguna Grande, Fajardo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking at Laguna Grande, Fajardo
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPuerto RicoFajardoNight Tours - LuquilloWater Tours - LuquilloKayaking - LuquilloNight Tours - AreciboWater Tours - AreciboKayaking - AreciboNight Tours - Punta CanaWater Tours - Punta CanaKayaking - Punta CanaCategory