Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 2-hour night kayaking tour to the Laguna Grande from Fajardo
- Paddle through the lagoon and see how the water “lights up”
- Learn about this natural phenomenon and ecosystem form your guide
- All necessary equipment and light refreshments are provided
Departure & Return
Once you arrive to Las Croabas recreational park, please look for our red tent with the KAYAKING PUERTO RICO logo. There, you will meet your host and the check-in process will begin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum Weight Limit: 250 lbs PER ONE GUEST | up to 425 lbs COMBINED PER KAYAK
- Minimum age is 6 years old | Participants Age 6-13 must be accompanied by an adult on the same kayak. Participants 14-17 must have an adult participating on the tour.
- Wear Comfortable clothes that can get wet (bathing suit shorts), shoes that can get wet (flip flops / water shoes), bring a towel and change of clothes (for after the excursion).
- Due to current health restrictions we can ONLY accommodate pair numbered reservations. We cannot accommodate 3 participants in one kayak.
- If you have an odd number party please contact supplier.
- Bring your cell phone during your travel (in the event that we need to contact you, or you need to contact us prior to the excursion)
- This excursion requires a minimum of at least 6 total participants in order to provide the tour. In the event this minimum is not met, we will call 1-2 days prior to the excursion to go over alternative options (i.e. reschedule for a different date or time that has the minimum requirement, payment options for a private excursion, or cancel without penalty)
- For safety reasons we requiere all guests are able to communicate in English or Spanish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back, neck, wrist, arm, leg problems, recent surgeries / injuries and/or cast.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who are prone to panic attacks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayaking Puerto Rico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms