Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Go on a 2-tank scuba dive with a certified PADI instructor
- Get a quick instruction for mastering basics skills before your dive
- This scuba diving experience takes you up to 40 feet (12 meters) below water
- Snacks and lunch provided for a stress-free dive
Departure & Return
Check in by 7:00 am at Suite 108 Sea Ventures dive shop inside Marina Puerto Del Rey in Fajardo. Once you enter marina is the white 2 story building on left side. Transport is NOT included in price. Call us to get price and time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- Please visits the PADI medical form. If you answer any yes to the following you will need medical clearance form your doctor.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff