4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The Denver foothills are packed with some of Colorado's best sights, from Red Rocks Amphitheater to Lookout Mountain and scenic Lariat Loop. Over the course of this half-day tour from Denver that explores the scenic foothills, get panoramic views of the mountain surroundings and stroll through small, historic towns before stopping in Evergreen for drinks. It's a quick escape from the big city buzz and a taste of life in the mountains, and one you can easily fit in a day when touring the "Mile High" City.
- Discover the Red Rocks Amphitheater and enjoy a scenic drive along Lariat Loop
- Stop at Evergreen, CO for coffee or wine tasting
- Small group tour ensures intimacy
- Perfect tour for someone who wants a quick getaway
Saved to wishlist!
Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
Departure & Return
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Most travelers can participate
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we meet for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What type of transportation is used for the Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
What is the policy on sanitization during Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you are looking at doing something for 1/2 a day around Denver, this tour is really good fit!" See review
- "I would suggest starting this tour a little later in the morning, as many shops were not open at our stops." See review
- "We wanted to take a tour but spend all day at it, this was perfect." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenverBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - ColoradoBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsHalf-day Tours - Fort CollinsBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Denver 16th Street MallDenver Museum of Nature & ScienceDenver Civic Center ParkWinter ParkColorado State Capitol BuildingDenver Center for the Performing ArtsLookout Mountain Denver City ParkRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreUnited States Air Force AcademyChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveGeorgetown Loop RailroadPikes Peak HighwayPikes PeakDenver ZooDenver Firefighters MuseumGrand Lake ColoradoHard Rock Cafe DenverDenver Mint