8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Small group maximum 3 travelers
Admission of Banff Gondola
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Calgary Intl Airport, 2000 Airport Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8 Canada
11/3/2021 - 5/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This private tour will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Ice cleats to avoid slipping and falling on snow or ice provided
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elite Culture Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fantastic VIP Private Day Trip to Lake Louis and Banff?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fantastic VIP Private Day Trip to Lake Louis and Banff?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fantastic VIP Private Day Trip to Lake Louis and Banff?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fantastic VIP Private Day Trip to Lake Louis and Banff?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCalgary4WD Tours - AlbertaSporting Events - AlbertaExtreme - AlbertaHistorical Tours - AlbertaFull-day Tours - Alberta4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverExtreme - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - Vancouver4WD Tours - SeattleSporting Events - SeattleExtreme - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
TELUS Spark Tours & TicketsMedalta Tours & TicketsCanada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsCalgary Stampede Tours & TicketsAtlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & TicketsThe Hangar Flight Museum Tours & TicketsStudio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & TicketsWinSport Tours & Tickets