4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the amazing, underground world of caves on this half-day, small-group guided cave explorer tour with all equipment included. Follow your guide through the twists and turns of this subterranean world, crawling past prehistoric bones and observing centuries-old rock formations. Choose to explore lesser-travelled places in the cave and wriggle through manhole-cover sized passages (optional) to test yourself in this rugged environment.
- Experienced guide, equipment, safety briefing, and instruction provided
- Learn about the cave’s geology and how caves are formed over time
- Pass through multiple chambers and see stalactites and stalagmites
Saved to wishlist!
All caving equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be arranged via taxi with advance notice)
Transportation to/from attractions (transportation can be arranged via taxi with advance notice)
Departure & Return
129 Bow Meadows Crescent , 129 Bow Meadows Crescent, Canmore, AB T1W 2W8, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 2). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Caving is a moderately strenuous activity. Guests should be prepared to hike uphill for 30-40 minutes on a mountain trail, in addition to climbing, crawling, squeezing, and sliding through the cave. All participants must wear a helmet as well as a safety harness which has a maximum waist size of 46" (116 cm) and a maximum leg size of 33" (84 cm)
- Not recommended for pregnant women beyond their first trimester
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canmore Caverns Ltd.
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canmore Caving Explorer Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Canmore Caving Explorer Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Canmore Caving Explorer Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canmore Caving Explorer Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Canmore Caving Explorer Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCalgaryBus Tours - AlbertaNature and Wildlife - AlbertaHalf-day Tours - AlbertaBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory