4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) on the Upper Colorado River on this tour in Kremmling, a Colorado town 50 miles (80 km) north of Breckenridge. As you stand or kneel on the SUP (a board shaped like a surfboard but larger and more stable), you'll travel down the river, steering with a long paddle. This is a low-impact activity that is considered easy to learn.
- Experience the Colorado River on a stand-up paddleboard
- Enjoy a family-friendly activity in Kremmling
- Guide provides tips, if you need it
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1611 Eagle Ave , 1611 Eagle Ave, Kremmling, CO 80459, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
AVA's Kremmling Outpost
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum weight is 50lbs.
- Guests must have secure footwear (no flip-flops/ crocs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Stand-Up Paddleboard Half-Day Excursion from Kremmling
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBreckenridgeStand Up Paddleboarding - ColoradoStand Up Paddleboarding - VailStand Up Paddleboarding - AspenCategory