- Discover what the e-bike craze is all about—no experience necessary
- Great introduction to Boulder that leaves plenty of time to explore
- Cover more ground than walking or a traditional bike tour
- Great for both athletic and artistic travelers
Departure & Return
We'll meet behind dojo4, off the alley just pass the 2-story mural.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Public restrooms are NOT available at the departure point. There will be some along the way.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY JD's Joyrides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use