8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a day hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park with an experienced guide. Quick-changing weather conditions and altitude make Colorado hiking a bit different than in other parts of the country. Trek with a local who handles the water, meal preparation, and route planning so you can maximize your time in this incredible backcountry landscape.
- Guided hiking tour in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Trek through forests and backcountry landscapes
- Learn about the area's flora and fauna
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
301 Marina Dr, Grand Lake, CO 80447, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Hour Rocky Mountain National Park Guided Hiking Tour from Grand Lake
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBoulder4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoCategory