- Explore the Big Island on an all-inclusive full-day tour with a visit to a coffee plantation and lunch
- Visit a black sand beach, Rainbow Falls, Waipio Valley, and sample treats from Punalu’u Bakery
- Tuck into a tasty lunch and enjoy hot and cold beverages throughout the tour
- Convenient, roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old discouraged from doing this tour as it is a long day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (Please contact us directly for any wheelchair access requests)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Meal options (please specify your preference in the 'special requirements' field at checkout)
- Breakfast and lunch is included on the tour. Please let us know in the Special Requirements section when booking if you have any specific dietary restrictions or food preferences.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailani Tours Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms