- Enjoy a snorkeling trip along the Kona Coast aboard a high-end yacht
- Set sail aboard a luxury sailing vessel with private changing rooms and fresh-water showers
- Included lunch with picnic-style and Japanese Bento options
- Small group trip is limited to a maximum of 6 guests
Departure & Return
Honokohau Harbor, 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Outer Basin Slip #38 “Hawaii Nautical”
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on the day’s conditions and guest request, your vessel will head for one of several top-notch snorkeling spots. You might get to enjoy the swim-throughs, caves, and arches of Pawai Bay, or head to Makalawena, a secluded area that’s typically only reachable by boat or rugged off-road vehicle. Each guest will have access to an inflatable snorkel vest, gear, and even prescription masks to maximize the fun.
When you’ve had your fill of snorkeling step back on board your yacht to enjoy an included lunch. Choose between a picnic lunch and special Japanese “Bento-style” meal options, washing it down with unlimited refreshments. Make sure to keep your eyes on the water as you eat, as you may be able to observe marine life like turtles, dolphins, and sometimes even whales, swimming nearby. At the end of your fabulous day at sea you’ll return back to the harbor where you started the trip.
Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
Viewing wild dolphins in their natural habitat can be a thrilling experience. However, we can disturb dolphins’ natural behaviors, such as migration, breathing, nursing, breeding, feeding, and sheltering by approaching wild dolphins too closely in vessels; moving vessels too quickly, or making too much noise. The Dolphin SMART program is a voluntary education program that encourages responsible advertising and viewing of wild dolphins; thereby, minimizing the risk of disrupting their natural behaviors. You are a steward for wild dolphin conservation by being a Proud Supporter of Dolphin SMART!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Certified Dolphin Smart Supplier
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please select #1 Picnic or #2 Bento in notes menu when booking, or inquire with provider about catering upgrade options for purchase
- A maximum of 6 people per tour
- Make it a private charter by purchasing all 6 available tickets on the four-hour tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands