- Stop at traditional villages to experience Polynesian culture
- Drive your own ATV or ride in the UTV for up to two hours
- Choice of multiple morning or afternoon departure times
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Look for the our sign on Mamalahoa Hwy. If you don't see our sign, you're in the wrong location and need to keep driving along the highway. Once you see the sign, go up the paved road to the parking lot on your right. Our location is clearly indicated on the mailbox.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Adventure Farms
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The pictures that were taken during the tour were so good, it is a great feature that pictures are taken so you can just enjoy the ride and be in the moment." See review