Explore our promoted experiences
- Glass-bottom boat cruise of Anaeho'omalu Bay from Waikoloa
- Relax under the shaded bench seating and enjoy great ocean panoramas from the six full-size viewing windows
- See green sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, Hawaiian coral and maybe even the famous humuhumunukunukuapuaa!
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- The perfect Big Island activity for the whole family
Departure & Return
Check in at our beach hut at Anaeho'omalu Bay, ocean side of the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
What To Expect
Take a seat under the shaded benches and view the bright world below, with passing tropical fish and beautiful green sea turtles. Marine naturalists join you on your cruise to provide commentary about the region’s marine life and answer any questions you may have. These experts also offer some insider tips on the best snorkel spots in the bay. Don’t forget to ask them about the humuhumunukunukuapuaa, Hawaii’s celebrated state fish, before your trip concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff