12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Volcanoes National Park is a spectacular sight at any time of day, but especially magical after dark. This day tour from Kona takes you to top Big Island landmarks, including a Kona coffee farm and Punalu'u Black Sand beach, before heading into Volcanoes where you will explore landscapes that seem out of this world.
- Comprehensive Big Island tour: Multiple landmarks in one day
- Explore Volcanoes National Park in the evening for an otherworldly experience
- Includes hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch and dinner are included: No need to buy/bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kapohokine Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Volcano Explorer Tour from Kona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Volcano Explorer Tour from Kona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Volcano Explorer Tour from Kona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Volcano Explorer Tour from Kona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Volcano Explorer Tour from Kona
1 hour 50 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Kilauea VolcanoKohala CoastHonopua FarmKailua PierLiliuokalani GardensOnomea BayHonaunau BayKahua RanchCoconut Island (Mokuola)KapohoHiilawe FallsHilo Cruise PortHawaiian Volcano ObservatoryKaloko-Honokohau National Historical ParkWaimeaOriginal King Kamehameha StatueImiloa Astronomy CenterKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)Kula Kai CavernsKaʻu Coffee Mill