45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fly over Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on a scenic helicopter flight from Hilo. Enjoy an aerial perspective of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes and stunning views of the most geologically active environment on earth. Ride in comfort and safety in an ECO-Star helicopter. You'll hear informative commentary from your pilot as you spot the Halemaumau Crater and other sights in the national park.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- Scenic helicopter tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from Hilo
- Learn about the geology of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from recorded commentary on provided audio headphones
- Fly by the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional guide - Our pilots are State of Hawaii Certified tour guides
The listed price does not include any parking fees.
USB recording of in-flight video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters , 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHelicopter Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuCategory
Hawaiian Volcano ObservatoryKohalaKona Coffee Living History FarmMauna Loa Macadamia Nut FactoryHilo Farmers Market Kaumana Caves State ParkChain of Craters RoadRoyal Kona Coffee CenterHonokohau HarborHilo Cruise PortHonaunau BayKapaauKolekole FallsWaikoloa VillageHulihee PalaceKahua RanchHawiIsaac Hale Beach ParkHamakua CoastOnomea Bay