Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a fun parasailing adventure on the Big Island
- Soak in amazing views of the Kona Coast on a single, tandem, or triple flight
- Choose your flight height and soar up to 1,200 feet above sea level
- Enjoy a dry landing on the boat, not on a beach or in the water
- Safe and reliable tour with state-of-the-art boat and equipment
Departure & Return
Address: 75-5660 Palani Rd. Ste #111, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Directions: Check-in is on the Kailua Pier (next to the Courtyard Marriott Hotel) at the UFO green umbrella. Your captain/crew will meet you when they are done with the previous charter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Please note that the amount of time you spend in the air will depend on which option you’ve chosen.
Strap into your harness and rise up into the air, enjoying unparalleled views of the Kona Coast. For your safety and comfort, take-off and landing take place on the boat instead of the beach or the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum weight to fly alone is generally 160 lbs, not exceeding a maximum of approximately 450 lbs for tandem or triple flights. The captain may change these restrictions at any time during the tour due to weather conditions
- Minimum age to parasail or go on the boat as an observer is 5 years old. Children under 18 years must have a parent or legal adult guardian sign consent on the liability waiver.
- Contact local supplier after booking to confirm departure time
- Please note: While time on the boat may be up to one hour, time in the air is approximately 8 minutes for single, tandem or triple rides.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY UFO Parasail - Big Island
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.