Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Day trip from Banff to Moraine Lake and other Canadian Rockies attractions
- See some of the most beautiful natural features Canada has to offer, including Takakkaw Falls and Victoria Glacier
- Look for local wildlife as you travel by comfortable coach
- Round-trip transport from Banff hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Banff Caribou Lodge 8:05 am pickup
Fairmont Banff Springs 8:05 am pickup
Elk + Avenue Hotel 8:15 am pickup
What To Expect
Start your day with pickup from select locations in Banff, and proceed on a short drive up to the park’s famous Bow Valley Parkway, a scenic route that is often frequented by local wildlife like elk, deer and more than 200 species of birds.
Back on the coach, continue to a series of mountain peaks below Victoria Glacier. Stop for a quick lunch here at the lake before visiting nearby Moraine Lake, another amazing alpine sight, as well as the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
Moving on, head over the Great Divide and into Yoho National Park, via the picturesque Kicking Horse Pass, for a stop at the Spiral Tunnels. Then finish your sightseeing at magnificent Takakkaw Falls before heading back to Banff in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be provided to the local tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Some of these stops are seasonal and subject to closures
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Banff Jasper Collection By Pursuit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mountain Lakes and Waterfalls Day Trip from Banff.