- Explore Banff National Park at sunset
- See wildlife during one of the most active parts of the day
- Explore Lake Minnewanka Scenic Drive
- Take pictures of the landscapes and wildlife
Departure & Return
*Subject to change to other hotels in Banff Town. Guests will be notified one day prior to departure.
Coach bus parks in front of the hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby and our tour guide will come in and greet you.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 PM - 09:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calgary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms