- Full-day Los Angeles tour, from Anaheim
- Go to Hollywood landmarks like the Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, and Sunset Strip
- Hear stories about Hollywood stars and celebrity hangouts in Los Angeles
- Enjoy the ocean views at Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach
- Small-group tour ensures more personalized service
- Includes live commentary, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMG Tours & Coach
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Almost places are only passing by, not even stop in few minutes to look at it, not yet feel enough about LA." See review