- A must-do for Breaking Bad fans
- Visit several filing locations from the show
- Hear stories about the cast members
- Ride in a Breaking Bad RV and have lunch at Los Pollos Hermanos
Departure & Return
We are located East of the Church behind La Hacienda del Rio Restaurant or right behind the Back street Grill if you come in off the Museum Parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply no discount must be in a car seat due to limited seating available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult no discount limited seating available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breaking Bad RV Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "keep up this wonderful tour; it was well worth it," See review