- Learn about the native flora and fauna from your guide
- See koalas, kangaroos, echidna, and many bird species
- Round-trip transportation from Adelaide hotels
- Small-group tour limited to eight participants for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
As you begin your small-group walk through the bush, you'll see seasonal waterfalls, gorges, and sheer rock faces. Learn how the name of the park derives from the aboriginal language of the Kaurna people, the original inhabitants of this 1,236-acre (500-hectare) area. If you're in season, you'll see Morialta Falls, Second Falls, and Third Falls, all of which cascade over impressive quartzite cliffs.
Morialta offers a great chance to see koalas in their natural habitat. You can also see echidna, kangaroos, dragons, skinks, and geckos. Bird species that inhabit the park include the laughing kookaburra, the rainbow lorikeet, the golden whistler, and the superb fairy-wren. In the spring, you'll also see an array of wildflowers and orchids.
Return to your original departure point in Adelaide around 12:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- This is a moderate graded hike. The total distance walked is approximately 6 km over 3 hours. It involves some steep inclines and uneven surfaces and a good level of fitness and mobility is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interest of sustainability we recommend to bring a refillable drink bottle.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY pureSA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff