Viti Levu Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! really enjoined it, Everybody love it! unforgettable trip. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not only an adventurous ATV ride off the beaten path, but the local guide offers Fijian history and insight. Meet the village children and enjoy drinking bowls of Kava with the chief and elders. An unforgettable and top rated experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing tour! the guide was amazing and the best tour I've ever done in Fiji. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do for Foodies! A highlight of our Fiji trip! Market tour was very interesting & informative. The cooking class was fabulous! Lots of fun & yummy food! We needed a doggy bag! Hosts very friendly & knowlegable. Transfers not included from the Coral Coast so the company recommended Raj. Very friendly, reasonable price & prompt."
* A traveler said: "Marvelous, the staff make You feel more than Welcome, friendly, and is a great way to rest, relax and why not a great massage."
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour to Remote Village and School (Departs Nadi)
- ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour Inc Sabeto Hot Springs & Mud Pool (Departs Nadi)
- ATV Quad Bike and Zip Line Adventure Tour (Departs Nadi)
- Local Food Culture Market Tour and Cooking Class in Nadi
- Skydive Fiji Legend 14000ft Tandem Jump (60 seconds free fall)