Top Tahiti Tickets & Passes
24 results | All Tahiti Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to other people. Our tour guide was very friendly and spoke both English and French. I like that we were able to see Moorea from an ATV and not on a bus."
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Mo'orea. Our guide (Corinne) was fun and engaging and taught us a lot about the island's history. The waterfall was breathtaking (as was the hike to it lol). I couldn't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Caroline was very informative and the day was well planned. Learned a lot about the food of French Polynesia"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful activity operated by FRANCKY FRANCK TOURS encompassing cultural and natural sites and points of interest on Moorea island which are a must see for everyone. The tour went according to the plan and we had lots of fun. We totally recommend it to other travelers."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the interior of the island. Extremely rough ride and you will get wet, dirty and probably bruised! Still worth it! Our guide gave us a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We did it on two separate days which I would recommend. We had Fred as our atv guide and he was very helpful and knowledgeable and also a lot of fun to work with. We saw so many incredible views on the interior of the island. Day 2 we did the jet ski tour with Max and we had an absolute blast! Max showed us a lot of very cool spots and even made sure we got to see the turtles even though the current was pretty strong. This was our favorite half of the tour although both were wonderful and definitely worth what we paid!"
* A traveler said: "Very cool experience with a great mix of stops! From Magic Mountain to Belvedere Lookout, with tasty stops along the way (tropical fruit/jam tasting + Rotui Distillery), this was a great way to adventure across the island and learn some interesting facts as well."
* A traveler said: "Ride up to magic mountain was exhilarating and then the view was breathtaking Ron, our guide, was charming, professional and gave us a ton of great information"
* A traveler said: "What a fun adventure. We started with the ATV tour with Heimanu. It was a great time driving around the island and the views were absolutely stunning. We were debating doing the 4x4 but settled on this tour as we wanted to see both magic mountain and the belvedere and we were not disappointed. Heimanu was a great guide. He did a great job training us on how to drive the ATV and provided interesting insights about the history of the island all while taking a ton of pictures. In the afternoon we switched to the jetski tour with Hotu. This one was a little out of our comfort zone, especially as the water was pretty choppy getting to the west side of the island. Fortunately we had a private tour as no one else signed up and Hotu's positive attitude and great sense of humor made the experience. It was worth the bumpy ride as once we got to the other side we were greeted by a pod of 20-30 dolphins. After seeing the dolphins we stopped for a quick snorkel (so make sure to bring a mask and tube or ask to borrow one). As we got back on the jetski my wife joked that the only thing we hadn't seen yet were turtles. Without missing a beat Hotu said he knew a spot and 5 minutes later we were swimming with 3 giant turtles. We followed up the turtles with a shark and ray encounter. It was such an awesome experience getting to pet the rays. We would definitely recommend this package, the only thing we wished we had done differently was spread out the experience over two days. Since we don't do many motor sports we were both pretty sore and tired by the end of the day. The rum punch after the tour was definitely a welcome surprise :)"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Really got a feel of the entire island. The tour guides were so knowledgeable and hospitable! Do not miss this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Going to magic mountain and the drivers experience Tour guide was very knowledgeable Pick up was on time"
* A traveler said: "Moorea Activities Center is an excellent choice for excursions/tours. We did the ATV and Jet Ski excursion. Jay was outstanding as the guide for the Jet Ski excursion. Highly recommend this tour for all."
* A traveler said: "As usual a wonderful tour. Ron our guide was very knowlegeable about the island and local customs. Tour was well paced. I recommend this tour for a good overview of Moorea."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this excursion. Our guide was great and took us up to amazing views of the bays. We were going to do the shorter ride but we were offered to extend it and go up to Magic Mountain. So glad we did! Amazing view! Worth the add-on."
* A traveler said: "Such a thrilling experience. We loved everything about it! If you’re questioning whether you should do it, do it!!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to pet rivers eels and drive beautiful back country roads was a FAB experience. Tour was long enough that you still had afternoon beach/water time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Jalisco