Top San Juan Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
On the Water
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
4 results | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a new perspective on Old San Juan—and soak up Caribbean breezes and sunset views—aboard this evening boat tour. Following pickup at select local hotels, hop aboard the boat and find a comfortable seat on the deck. Then, spy highlights like Paseo De La Princesa, La Fortaleza, the San Juan City Walls, and more, all while the sun goes down. Light refreshments and alcoholic drinks are available on board.
Sail the calm, azure waters of San Juan Bay at sunset during a cocktail cruise. Enjoy a warm welcome aboard from your friendly captain and crew, then settle in for a scenic ride. Watch the island coastline glide by as the sun sinks toward the horizon. Sip a complimentary rum punch or sparkling wine with your family and friends and listen as your captain points out landmarks like El Morro Fort and San Juan Gate. Arrive back at the dock in time to continue your evening in San Juan.
Go sailing and watch the sunset on a cruise from San Juan. Get great photo ops of Puerto Rico’s coastline and enjoy a comfortable sail on the Caribbean Sea. Your captain shares commentary about the region and provides complimentary drinks for your group of no more than six people.
Vacations can be super busy and filled with a ton of stressful sightseeing. While in Costa Rica carve out time for a peaceful and relaxing private sunset sail along the east coast. This private sail takes you near Cayo Icacos to watch the sunset from the water, and you can sip on cocktails and enjoy appetizers along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in San Juan?
The best Sunset Cruises in San Juan according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Juan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Juan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Tickets & Passes
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Luquillo Beach
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Pine Grove Beach
- Palomino Island
- Isla Verde
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Mercado de Río Piedras