Top San Juan Horseback Riding
Saved to wishlist!
Likely To Sell Out
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the gorgeous scenery of Puerto Rico on this horseback riding tour from San Juan. After a basic lesson, traverse the island’s rugged countryside with a trainer, experiencing beautiful vistas and observing local wildlife along the way. This Puerto Rico horseback riding adventure at Hacienda Campo Rico also includes round-trip transportation from your hotel in San Juan.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Horseback Riding in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Juan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Horseback Riding in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Juan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Isla Verde
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- La Calle Loiza
- Palomino Island
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Pine Grove Beach
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)