Top San Juan Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Stroll through San Juan's evening twilight in the company of a guide, stopping to taste traditional Puerto Rican dishes, on this 3-hour food tour. Make five stops focused on family-run establishments and local ingredients, tasting at each one. Your guide will show you hidden gems that you might not ordinarily find on your own and orient you to the culinary culture and history of San Juan.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food Tours in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Food Tours in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Isla Verde
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Luquillo Beach
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Pine Grove Beach
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Palomino Island
- La Calle Loiza