Top San Francisco Motorcycle Tours
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Drive down one of the most scenic roads in California on this full-day tour from San Francisco. Cruise along the coast-hugging Highway 1, passing the mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy free time to explore Monterey, where you can stroll down Steinbeck’s Cannery Row or visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Browse the ritzy boutiques of Carmel-by-the-Sea and get a glimpse of Silicon Valley’s tech campuses on the return drive to San Francisco.
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with a choice of 2 different passes. Explore the city's 49 square miles, including stops at big-name attractions like Pier 39, the Palace of Fine Arts and Union Square. Go at your own pace, hopping off at any of 16 stops, exploring at your leisure, and then hopping back on when you're done. Choose the Premium pass to include a night tour or a Deluxe pass for an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour.
Take a relaxing afternoon sailing cruise aboard a traditional sailboat on the San Francisco Bay. Cruise past landmarks such as Alcatraz Island, Angel Island, the Sausalito waterfront, and Golden Gate Bridge, and see the San Francisco skyline on your way back to Pier 39. Includes two drinks, and personalized attention from the crew and captain.
Known for its steep granite cliffs, waterfalls, towering sequoia groves, and diversity of wildlife, Yosemite National Park is something you don’t want to miss. On this small group day trip, you can leave the logistics to a tour guide so all you have to do is enjoy the great outdoors. You have both guided sightseeing and free time, ensuring you see the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s major attractions, like Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Yosemite Valley, with the chance to explore more of the park however you wish.
Gain admission to the Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco, located at Pier 39 between Fisherman’s Wharf and the Alcatraz ferry landing. A general admission ticket provides direct access to all of the aquarium’s main exhibit areas, which house more than 20,000 sea creatures. Learn what is typically found in San Francisco Bay and the nearby Pacific, including sharks, river otters, and even octopuses. The aquarium features interactive exhibits, as well as walk-through glass tunnels where schools of anchovies and fluorescent jellyfish swim overhead and around you.
Fly in a helicopter over San Francisco's most famous landmarks on this scenic tour. Fly over the city's neighborhoods, then head for Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Continue towards Angel Island and the Marin Headlands while you enjoy choreographed musical accompaniment and informative commentary from your expert pilot.
Motorcycle fanatics can take the guesswork out of touring through San Francisco with this guided tour whisking down California's famous Highway 1. Join your guides, hop on your rental bike, and ride along some of the most spectacular roads in the Bay Area. Marvel at views of San Francisco on serpentine Skyline Boulevard, break for lunch at a famous biker restaurant, and visit a beach to check out the choppy waters of the Pacific.
This full day ride is a local California favorite! We recommend it to first time visitors. We cross over the beautiful Golden Gate bridge, visit WWII bunkers, and hit the less traveled back roads for an epic day adventure. We take care of everything for you! HIGHLIGHTS * Ride with the owners, Jen & Saf (leading tours since 2013) * See the Golden Gate bridge like never before * Ride the famous coastal Highway 1 and enjoy stunning views * Fun twisty mountain roads under giant Redwood trees * Stop at an authentic California Western Saloon in a picturesque town * Ride with, and meet local Californian riders at biker stops RIDE INFO (please read!) * Moto license required / at least 2 yrs riding experience * Duration : 6-7 hours * Mileage: 80-120 miles * Terrain: 100% asphalt * Start & Finish: San Francisco * Motorcycle Rental & Gear: You have the choice or bringing your own motorbike or renting with us (price varies). Please let us know in the reservation notes or go to our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Motorcycle Tours in San Francisco?
The best Motorcycle Tours in San Francisco according to Viator travelers are:
What Motorcycle Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Motorcycle Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- USS Pampanito Tours & Tickets
- Japanese Tea Garden Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay Tours & Tickets
- Marin Headlands Tours & Tickets
- Cable Car Museum Tours & Tickets
- Pier 39 Tours & Tickets
- Ghirardelli Square Tours & Tickets
- Vesuvio Cafe Tours & Tickets
- War Memorial Opera House Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Dungeon Tours & Tickets
- Seward Street Slides Tours & Tickets
- Painted Ladies Tours & Tickets
- Lombard Street Tours & Tickets
- Sausalito Vista Point Tours & Tickets
- San Francisco Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Sutro Baths Tours & Tickets
- Hayes Valley Tours & Tickets
- Winchester Mystery House Tours & Tickets
- Crissy Field Tours & Tickets
- Presidio Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito